Single server multi NICs load balance
Let us suppose CCBoot Server has two network cards with ip addresses 192.168.21.1 and 192.168.21.2. We can make use of both NIC to boot the client and balance the load on both NIC so that the client performs better. To do so follow the steps below:
- Go to the DHCP settings and select “0.0.0.0” in the DHCP server IP (Figure 1).
- Go to the Computers page, right click on the PC and click “Edit PC”(Figure 2).
- Enter the Ip address of another NIC in the 2nd server field and click on the “Ok” button (Figure 3).
- If the first server is not available then the client will boot from the second server.
- For one NIC, setting a gateway and for other NICs setting IP is enough.