Share folder in Windows 10
Follow the instructions below to share folder in Windows 10:
- Right click on the folder you want to share and click on "Properties" (Figure 1).
- Go to the "Sharing" tab and click the "Share" button (Figure 2).
- Select the person to share with (Figure 3).
- Select permission to the person you want to share such as: read, write and read/write and click the "Share" button (Figure 4).
- Click on "Done" Button (Figure 5).
- Go to "Advanced sharing settings" from the control panel which path as in picture and mark the radio button as highlighted in red highlighted (Figure 6).
If you still do not have access to shared folders then please make sure that the features in red are enabled on server and client side (Figure 7).