Multiple servers load balance
If there are two or several CCBoot servers, you can do multiple server load balance.
Follow the steps below:
- Set the server IP addresses like we do in Single server multi NICs load balance.
- Open CCBoot installation directory of 1st server and copy two files of "CCBoot.ini" and "db.xml" on a USB drive.
- Then import those files to the 2nd server using import to cloud function.
- Now your two servers will be in load balance setup.
- If you wish to use a load balance server then you can use just one license.
To do that you have to reset the license on the primary server and put it to the second server.
- You cannot use the same license on both servers.