Wiki Home Advanced configuration Multiple servers load balance
Multiple servers load balance
If there are two or several CCBoot servers, you can do multiple server load balance.
Follow the steps below:
- Set the server IP addresses like we do in Single server multi NICs load balance.
- Open CCBoot installation directory of 1st server and copy two files of "CCBoot.ini" and "db.xml" on a USB drive.
- Then import those files to the 2nd server using import to cloud function.
- Now your two servers will be in load balance setup.
- If you wish to use a load balance server then you can use just one license.
To do that you have to reset the license on the primary server and put it to the second server.
- You cannot use the same license on both servers.