How to Activate Windows License
How to use Genuine License of Windows on CCBoot?
If you are using Windows XP, please choose Windows XP Volume License. CCBoot supports XP volume license directly.
If you are using Windows 7 or above version, please use Volume License, such as Microsoft KMS, and refer to the following steps.
Important: If you are using OEM licenses for Windows then the method below will not work for activating windows. You have to use KMS license which can be activated through a KMS host or server.
If you need to activate the client but still want to use OEM license then please use one of the 3rd Party tool to activate Windows. Example: KMS PICO, Reloader 3.0 Beta 3.
Disclaimer: We do not promote or recommend using 3rd party activators or provide any links for such tool. Please use them at your own discretion.
Detailed Steps of Windows 7 License Activation
1) Install new win7 on Master PC A.
2) Active its license. The license should be volume license.
3) Install NIC driver.
4) Install CCBootClient and upload image.
5) Boot another PC B with this image with super client. (If this pc has a different NIC, you should use CCBootPnP.exe get and merge the NIC driver to the image first).
6) Of course, this client will require windows license activation. You don't need to active it. You run sysprep from command line, choose "OOBE" and "generalize" in sysprep. Shutdown PC B.
7) If there is another PC C, D and etc, you need to repeat 5-6.
8) When all PCs finished sysprep. Boot PC a diskless with super client, input the username, add domain, and install applications.
9) You will find that this image will boot all PCs and without need to activation.
10) If you want to update the image, you can update it directly with any PCs on the LAN.