CCBoot : False Positive Detection
False Positive means incorrectly identifying a harmless program as a virus. Know more about false positive from the Wikipedia: False positives and false negatives.
Go to the link below to see CCBoot scanned by many known antivirus programs and their results:
2. https://virusdesk.kaspersky.com . Enter CCBoot download link and click "Scan" Button.
3. http://www.virscan.org/ - choose the CCBoot setup file and click "Scan" Button.
4. https://www.metadefender.com/#!/scan-file - click "Select a file" and choose ccboot setup file
We have checked in each website that tests for viruses online as well as check with multiple antivirus program to ensure virus free setup package.
Always update windows defender and in case defender reports CCBoot as malware or dangerous file, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the folder that contains the application's .exe file (not just the shortcut).
2. Once there, right click the .exe file and go to properties.
3. Then check the Unblock checkbox and hit apply (Figure 1).
We strongly recommend not to download CCBoot from any other website that are questionable and always download from our website.