Fix USB drive detection issue in client
Client PC does not show USB flash drives.
1. Your billing application has restricted use of Flash Drive in the client PC.
2. You have not installed USB drivers (USB 3.0 drivers) for the client PC
3. Fault USB Ports on client
1. Check and disable USB restriction in your billing program
2. Make sure that USB Drivers are installed properly. If not installed, then install driver in the client image in super client mode.
3. Some time USB port on client computer may be faulty or broken, if that is the case please use other USB ports to connect USB drives
After doing this, and still have issue detecting the USB drive then please check and make sure that USB drive is in working order or not.