Fix for Valorant
Important: Valorant requires SecureBoot enabled in Windows 11. Currently diskless boot with SecureBoot enabled is not supported. Thus, use Windows 10 instead of Windows 11 if you want to run the Valorant game.
Follow the steps below to fix the Valorant:
1. Open the Riot games folder (make sure that this folder is placed on the game disk, if not copy it from the "Program Files" folder to the game disk) and put the bat file in it.
2. Run the bat file as administrator.
3. Install Valorant on the game disk or select "Valorant\live" folder if the game is installed already.
4. Run any PC as a super client (image only).
5. Run the bat file from the Riot games folder.
6. Login and wait for the anti-cheat installation.
7.Run the game.
8. Reboot the PC.
9.Turn off the PC and save changes.