Fix for Valorant
Follow the steps below to fix the Valorant:
1. Open the Riot games folder (make sure that this folder is placed on the game disk, if not copy it from the "Program Files" folder to the game disk) and put the bat file in it.
2. Run the bat file as administrator.
3. Install Valorant on the game disk or select "Valorant\live" folder if the game is installed already.
4. Run any PC as a super client (image only).
5. Run the bat file from the Riot games folder.
6. Login and wait for the anti-cheat installation.
7.Run the game.
8. Reboot the PC.
9.Turn off the PC and save changes.