Wiki Home Basic settings Game fixes
When you install games on the server side, please choose the installation path to the game disk. But some games still write some files on the system disk, so a client-side game will be shown as not installed or required to update. We added a function that can fix some games like games from Epic Launcher, Origin games (Apex, Battlefield V and Battlefield 1) and CoD Mobile (Gameloop launcher).
After games are fixed, you can update games on the server directly.
Please follow these steps to enable fixes:
- Install games and launchers only on the game disk.
- Close all launchers/games (Origin, Origin helper, Epic Launcher etc.) processes using task manager before adding fixes.
- Go to the “Settings” tab, click on the “Game fixes” button (button with joystick icon, Figure 1).
- Click on the “Add” button (Figure 2).
- Select the game from the drop down and select the path of the fix and click on the Ok button (Figure 3).
- Now the fix will be shown on the list (Figure 4).
- After the game fixes are set, restart your client computer and check, it should show play/launch instead of install for the games.
- You can delete the fixes just by clicking on the “delete” button on the list.
- Some games may need additional steps even after adding to the “Game fixes”, for those games contact our support staff for more details.