When you install games on the server side, please choose the installation path to the game disk. But some games still write some files on the system disk, so a client-side game will be shown as not installed or required to update. We added a function that can fix some games like games from Epic Launcher, Origin games (Apex, Battlefield V and Battlefield 1) and CoD Mobile (Gameloop launcher).
After games are fixed, you can update games on the server directly.
Please follow these steps to enable fixes:
- Install games and launchers only on the game disk.
- Close all launchers/games (Origin, Origin helper, Epic Launcher etc.) processes using task manager before adding fixes.
- Go to the “Settings” tab, click on the “Game fixes” button (button with joystick icon, Figure 1).
- Click on the “Add” button (Figure 2).
- Select the game from the drop down and select the path of the fix and click on the Ok button (Figure 3).
- Now the fix will be shown on the list (Figure 4).
- After the game fixes are set, restart your client computer and check, it should show play/launch instead of install for the games.
- You can delete the fixes just by clicking on the “delete” button on the list.
- Some games may need additional steps even after adding to the “Game fixes”, for those games contact our support staff for more details.