Fix issues in PUBG game
When the game is loading, the rendering of the scene takes time and lag in game play.
- If you are using Single HDD for game disk then add one more HDD and put them in RAID 0
- If you do not have an SSD cache set for the Game disk then set SSD Cache.
- If your clients have 8GB RAM then set 1 GB as client cache, and if you have 16 GB then set 2 GB as client cache.
- Optimize the game visual settings so the game plays out smoothly.
- The game uses a large amount of RAM during game play. So, it's recommended to use 16 GB RAM in the client to provide ample RAM to the game.
PUBG stuck while installing.
Sometimes this issue occurs when Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes aren't installed properly. So, just reinstall Visual C++. You can download it from Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One.
Failed to create tslgame.exe on Steam PUBG
Change the disk permission for everyone to “Full control” (Figure 1).
Blue Screen crash when making changes in Super client mode.
- Boot the client in super client mode, make your changes with GameLoop.
- Then before turning off or restarting the computer, download the “PUBGFix.reg”, and run it on the client PC while in Super Client mode and click “Yes” to merge it to the PC (Figure 2).
- Afterwards, turn off the PC or restart it. It will not crash with Blue Screen anymore.