Install PUBG mobile
Before installing GameLoop, make sure that it is completely removed from the client PC. Then follow the steps below on the server:
There are two solutions.
Solution #1 :
- Download and open the latest Game Loop setup on the server.
- Installation Options (Figure 1).
- Make sure of this path and click on the "Install" button (Figure 2).
- After the installation is completed, click the “Start” button (Figure 3).
- Click the search bar and click the PUBG (Figure 4).
- Once PUBG is clicked, click on the "Install" button (Figure 5).
- Once the Install button is clicked, it automatically downloads and installs the game.
- Once the game has finished downloading and installing, it will launch itself once.
- Close the game and exit GameLoop from the tray or taskbar.
- Now, open the notepad and paste the following text to it (Figure 6).
reg export HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobileGamePC Uninstall.reg /y
reg export HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Tencent\MobileGamePC Tencent.reg /y
reg export HKCU\SOFTWARE\Tencent Tencent2.reg /y
- Save it as “export.bat” outside of the “TxGameAssistant” folder (Figure 7).
- Now, run the ‘export.bat’ file once and it will create 3 registry files as shown below (Figure 7).
- Now, enable super client on a Client PC and boot it. Once booted, open the folder where Gameloop is installed and then run (merge) merge the 3 reg files (Figure 8, Figure 9).
- After merging the 3 registry files, turn off the client PC and save the superclient.
- DO NOT open GameLoop in superclient, this will cause client to fail to boot with bluescreen error.
- Merging “Tencent2.reg'' file will allow you to have same settings set on Gameloop on server to be same in client as well.
- Download the tool from the above link and run the tool on the server.
- Again run the tool at client PC in superclient mode and save.
- Then run the game as Administrator.
- Also, make sure to install the game in these paths so that the tool works well: