Install PUBG mobile
Before installing GameLoop, make sure that it is completely removed from the client PC. Then follow the steps below on the server:
There are two solutions.
Solution #1 :
- Download and open the latest Game Loop setup on the server.
- Installation Options (Figure 1).
- Make sure of this path and click on the "Install" button (Figure 2).
- After the installation is completed, click the “Start” button (Figure 3).
- Click the search bar and click the PUBG (Figure 4).
- Once PUBG is clicked, click on the "Install" button (Figure 5).
- Once the Install button is clicked, it automatically downloads and installs the game.
- Once the game has finished downloading and installing, it will launch itself once.
- Close the game and exit GameLoop from the tray or taskbar.
- Now, open the notepad and paste the following text to it (Figure 6).
reg export HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobileGamePC Uninstall.reg /y
reg export HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Tencent\MobileGamePC Tencent.reg /y
reg export HKCU\SOFTWARE\Tencent Tencent2.reg /y
- Save it as “export.bat” outside of the “TxGameAssistant” folder (Figure 7).
- Now, run the ‘export.bat’ file once and it will create 3 registry files as shown below (Figure 7).
- Now, login to the cloud panel then go to the “Boot” page and click on the “Settings” tab (Figure 8).
- Click the “Edit” button and then click the “>>” button to open the “Batch command at client” modal (Figure 9).
- Paste the command below and then click the “OK” button (Figure 10).
reg import "D:\Program Files\TxGameAssistant\Tencent.reg"
reg import "D:\Program Files\TxGameAssistant\Tencent2.reg"
reg import "D:\Program Files\TxGameAssistant\Uninstall.reg"