Fix GTA V appearing play on steam button
Sometimes when you log in to a RockStar account, the game shows the "Play on steam" button and this account is not linked to steam.
- Enable super client on a PC.
- Login to steam account with GTA V and start the GTA V installation.
- Stop the installation and select delete the game on steam from local files .
- Now login to the RockStar account and you will see the Install game instead of "Play on steam".
- After that,just click install the game and select the same folder where it was installed before.
- Then wait for verification to complete and you will see the "Play" button.
- Turn on the PC and save the image.