Fix for Epic Games Launcher
Sometime after the game is installed/updated on the server, the client PC will show “Install” in the Epic Games Launcher instead of “Launch”. To resolve this issue, you can follow the solution below.
- Type “%localappdata%” in the address bar in the Explorer (Figure 1).
- This will open the “AppData\Local” folder, from this folder copy the “EpicGamesLauncher” folder to your client PC’s “%localappdata%” folder in Super Client mode (Figure 2).
- Similarly, copy the “Epic” folder from Servers “C:\ProgramData” to client PC’s “C:\ProgramData” (Figure 3).
- After copying the folders from server to client PC in Super Client mode, run the Epic Games Launcher in the client. It will now show “Launch” instead of “Install” for your games (Figure 4)
- Turn off the PC, disable the super-client mode and save the image.