Client local writeback cache
client, cache, local
- To activate local writeback, simply check the designated option in the client's edit settings.(Figure 1)
- For this option to function properly, ensure the writeback disk is SSD or NVME, formatted in 32k, and configured as a single partition. Failure to adhere to these specifications may result in client restarts or freezing issues.
- Enabling local writeback helps lessen the load on the server's writeback disk.
- It's fine if your local writeback file shows a size of 0 in Explorer, you can check the correct size in the file properties.
- CCBootClient will use the first disk on the client side for local writeback , if you have other disk remove them.
- Do not use any faulty or outdated SSDs or HDDs for writeback purposes.