change, display, resolution, hz
To accommodate clients with varying monitor specifications such as size, refresh rates, and resolutions, default settings may not always be optimal. Therefore, customizing client details for each individual can rectify these disparities. Here's a guide on how to adjust these settings:
1. Access the Boot page and navigate to the computer tab. Select the specific PC requiring resolution adjustments, then click on "Edit PC" (Figure 1).
2. Within the "Edit PC" window, select the "Change Display" option. Set the client's monitor to preferred resolution and preferred refresh rate. Once done, click "OK" to save the changes (Figure 2)
3.In case the desired refresh rate isn't listed, you can manually input the preferred Hertz (HZ) value. Simply type in the desired HZ.
After configuring the settings for all respective PCs, ensure to restart each client to apply the changes effectively.These adjustments aim to align each client's display settings with their individual monitor specifications, optimizing their viewing experience.
To modify the display settings and refresh rate for a specific PC, follow these steps using Super client:
1. Open Super client on the PC where you want to adjust the display settings. Make the necessary changes within the PC settings and, if applicable, in the NVIDIA Control Panel (for systems with NVIDIA drivers installed).
2. Save the alterations and ensure they are applied. It might be necessary to reboot the PC to confirm that the changes are successfully saved.
3. After verifying that the changes persist after the reboot, proceed to shutdown the client PC. During this process, disable Super client to ensure that the modified settings are saved.