Click the "Computers" tab.
- Click on the add client “+” button (Figure 1).
- Fill in the Computer Name, IP Address, MAC Address, select hardware profile and choose the image (Figure 2).
- Finally Click on the “OK” button.
“Auto Scan” function scans all the online computers in your LAN and adds them to the computers list automatically. By default, the new clients will be added to "Default Group" and will have the same settings as the Default User Template. For auto scan follow the following steps:
- Go to the CP; click on “Computer” tab and click on the “Auto Scan” button (Figure 1).
- Enter the IP addresses to begin and end the auto scan and click on the “Scan” button (Figure 2).