Fix loading issues on origin
If you have loading issues on Origin, please follow the steps below to fix it.
1. First of all, log out and exit the Origin completely.
2. Hold the Windows key and press "R" on the keyboard.
3. Type "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click "OK" button.
4. Find and open the Origin folder.
5. Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent.
6. Hold the Windows key and press "R" on the keyboard.
7. Type "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click "OK" button.
8. This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData folder. Then delete the Origin folder.
9. Click on the word "AppData" at the top of your window.
10. Open the Local folder here.
11. Delete the Origin folder listed here.
12. Finally, restart your PC and login into the Origin again.