Fix GTA V appearing play on steam button
Sometimes when you log in RockStar account, the game shows "Play on steam" button and this account is not linked to steam.
1. Enable superclient on a PC.
2. Login to steam account with GTA V and start the GTA V installation.
3. Stop the installation and select delete the game on steam from local files .
4. Now login to the RockStar account and you will see Install game instead of "Play on steam".
5. After that,just click install the game and select the same folder where it was installed before.
6. Then wait for verification to complete and you will see the "Play" button.7. Turn on the PC and save image.