Apex Legends launch issue fix
Apex Legends game showing "Download" instead of "Play".
The registry for Apex Legends game not applied.
Apex Legends game shows "Play" but does not launch after anti cheat loading screen.
MSVCP104.dll was not found.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC is not installed on client or is corrupt.
1. Boot a client in super client mode.
2. Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable from the client.
3. Download and Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC (x86 and x64 versions).
4. Restart the client once.
5. The game should work now.
6. Turn off the client and save the image.
Note: When you run the game and it opens Anti Cheat but then game doesn't run again, then you need to add registry for Origin