Fix Fortnite game error
2019/06/18 19:31Issue 1:
Fortnite game give error - "Entry Point Not Found" when you run the game (Figure 1).
1. Delete the 4 Fortnite**.exe file from the "Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64" folder (Figure 2)
2. After the files are deleted, open "Epic Games Launcher" then "Verify" the game (Figure 3).
3. Once the verification completes, the error message will stop showing.
Fortnite IP Ban or Hardware Ban
1. Create a new image.
2. Install the game in image from Client.
1. Format the game disk
2. Re install the game to game disk from client PC in super client mode.
When trying to login to Epic Games you encounter error AS-1041.
1. Run any client PC in superclient mode.
2. Open on client side Command Prompt (Win+R and enter: cmd)
2. Ping any site, for example: ping google.com
3. Enter: ipconfig /flushdns
4. Run epic launcher and check if you can log in. If it doesnot help with the issue then, check fortnite server status: Epic Games Public Status
5. Turn off PC and save changes in image.
Open on server side game disk, then open folder ...\Epic Games\Epic and delete folder "UnrealEngineLauncher".
In the game, textures are blurred or other texture issues.
Change unlimited framerate to any framerate limit.
Fortnite stuck on loading screen
1. If you use a Nvidia graphics card, close all Nvidia programs in Task Manager.
2. If you use Geforce Experience, turn off the share in-game overlay.
3. Update your graphics card driver.
4. Run Fortnite as administrator.
5. Check for account issues.