Refresh rate on client PCs with ggLeap
We have a feature on CCBoot to change refresh rate on booting but ggLeap client interface is blocking it. So, in case of monitors having refresh rate more than 60Hz and you wanted use supported display refresh rate, please follow the steps below:
1. Enable super client and turn on the PC.
2. Open admin mode for ggLeap.
3. Set the desired refresh rate via graphics card driver or windows.
4. Turn off the PC and save the image.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 on each PC.