Advantages of CCBootCloud
CCBootCloud features all basic functions of diskless solutions. Compared to other diskless solution providers, CCBootCloud has its own special functions below some of them are listed.
- CCBootCloud can be installed on the 64-bit windows operating system, and compatible with Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2016.
- CCBootCloud supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 x64 bit client systems.
- CCBootCloud has an SSD cache function. The memory cache is limited by RAM available on the server, but the SSD drive has more space and is faster than HDD so it provides smoother game play in the CCBoot system.
- CCBootCloud can boot more clients with the same hardware specifications. A server with 32G RAM can boot up to 100 clients with proper server hardware.
- CCBootCloud is super easy to learn and deploy.
- CCBootCloud has support for a multi hardware profile to make a true single image for multi specs.