How to add PCs
payment, add, pcs
To add additional PCs to your existing license, please follow these steps on the purchase website associated with your current plan:
- To add PCs, please select the "renew" option rather than other options.
- Find the "License" field and input the current license you are using.
- Once you've entered your license details, proceed by clicking the "Update" button.
- In the "PC numbers" field, the current number of PCs will be displayed. Adjacent to it is a blue icon labeled "Change PCs." Click on this icon to unlock the PC numbers, enabling you to make adjustments.
- You can then add or remove PCs as needed. Click the "Update" button, and the system will automatically calculate the new pricing based on your changes.
- The system will automatically adjust the expiration date based on the number of PCs associated with the license.
If a license currently covers 10 PCs and is valid for one month, a renewal with a change to 20 PCs will extend the expiration time by an additional 0.5 months.
Conversely, if the license presently covers 20 PCs and is valid for one month, a renewal with a change to 10 PCs will result in an extension of the expiration time by an additional 2 months.
By following these steps, you can seamlessly expand or decrease the number of PCs covered by your license.