Successful Cases Russia Internet Cafe CCBoot Case
Russia Internet Cafe CCBoot Case
My acquaintance with PXE boot Windows software - CCBoot, began in May 2009, when for unknown reasons have become massively fail drives on client computers, and we began to look for alternatives to renounce their use altogether. Pretty quickly I found a Google reference to www.ccboot.com tried in the laboratory test version, and then decided to move it.
Address: Russia, Krasnodar, Severnaya st. 300, Postovaya st. 34, "MediaPlaza"
Name: Network of e-Cafe's PORTAL
Number of comps:
1. Severnaya st. 300 – 64
2. Postovaya st. 34 – 68
3. "MediaPlaza" - 140
All sites have 100Mbit/sec optics interconnect, Internet -10Mb/sec.
On the "Severnaya" and "Mediaplaza" network 1 Gb /sec.
At "Postovaya", ISCSI have a separate physical network 1Gb/sec, and "gamenetwork" 100Mb/sec.
1. Severnaya st. 300 Intel Pentium D E2200 / 4Gb RAM /Adaptec 5508 RAID / 2*160Gb SATA mirror RAID for system +3*500Gb SAS RAID5 images +2*250Gb SATA Stripe RAID for cache + 4 *1000Gb SATA RAID5 for "Games disk".
2. Postovaya st. 34 Intel Xeon 3,2Ghz x2 /6Gb RAM /HP Smart Array P400 / 2*160Gb SATA mirror RAID for system + 4*1Tb SATA RAID5 + 4*500Gb SATA RAID5
3. Commercial and entertainment center "MediaPlaza" currently working on the old scheme with local HDD, will translate to CCBOOT soon.
1. Severnaya st. 300 – Intel Core2 Quad Q6600/2*1Gb RAM/Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS /Marvel 1Gb/sec LOM.
2. Postovaya st. 34 – Intel Core i7 920/3*1Gb RAM/Nvidia GeForce GTX260 /Intel PRO1000MT Netcard –ISCSI/Realtek 8169 LOM – Data.
3. commercial and entertainment center "MediaPlaza" – Intel Core2 Quad Q6600/2*1Gb RAM/Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS /Marvel 1Gb/sec LOM.
The program is good, but the lack of detailed How-to difficult to implement for beginners. Occasionally there are situations when only work experience is help and "scientific method spear". Here's the original email in Russia.
More cases, please refer to http://www.ccboot.com/case.htm.