Use pfsense as 3rd party DHCP
1. Install pfsense on one of you computer or on a VMware. Once installed, configure it so you can access it from your LAN computer (Figure 1).
2. On your server computer, open a browser and enter the IP address for pfsense and press enter (Figure 2).
3. Once you get the pfsense web management interface, login to pfsense using your credentials (Figure 3)
4. Click the "Services" dropdown and click it, choose "DHCP server" (Figure 4).
5. Now, set the DHCP range, DNS servers and the Gateway for your clients and then click "Save" button at the bottom (Figure 5).
6. Go to CCBoot, open "Option" windows, then on "DHCP", click "Using 3rd Party DHCP" option then click "OK" button (Figure 6).
7. Now, boot your clients t,hey will take DHCP IP from pfsense and be listed in CCBoot "Client Manager" (Figure 7).
8. Check the assigned IP from pfsense in the DHCP leases (Figure 8).
Note: If pfSense stops working after updating to new version CCBoot from previous version 3.0, then downgrade CCBoot to older version or use newer version of pfSense.