Merge CCBoot licenses
Before you try to merge license keep the things below in mind.
1. You can merge licenses if you have the same type. Lifetime to Lifetime
2. You cannot merge Lifetime to Subscription(annual/monthly) license.
3. For Annual license, you can Add PC to the license easily.
4. The expire time of the merged license (or Add PC license) will not change and the date of purchase of the merge license will be same as the oldest license you have.
As in if one license purchase date was 2016/10/12 and another license is 2018/02/02
Then the purchase date will be 2016/10/12 for the merged license
as for annual license, the expiry date will remain the same as the oldest license.
as in if one of the license expiry date is 2018/10/12 and you add 10 PC on 2018/02/01
Then the expiry date for the new license will still be 2018/10/12
Let's see how you can do that.
1. First check both license have same email address from our license portal.
2. Enter the license and the verification code then click "Verify" button (Figure 1).
3. If the email in either of the license is different then change the license email.
4. Enter the license then the new email address on two fields and enter the verification code, then click "Submit" button (Figure 2)
5. When you change the email, you need to click the confirmation link sent to your email address.
6. Once, you have click the verification link and changed the email, you can now merge the two license.
7. On the merge license page, enter the two license and the captcha then click "Submit" (Figure 3).
8. Now, you will receive an email for confirming the license merge, make sure you click the link.
10. Once the link has been clicked, you will get a new merged license in you email in 5/10 minutes (typically 2/3 minutes).