iSCSI Boot Software - CCBoot Features
- PXE boot Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 from iSCSI
- Inside DHCP, gPXE, TFTP, Image Upload and iSCSI Target. It's an all-in-one solution for iSCSI
- Support physical drive, volume drive and VMWare disk file.
- Support uploading boot image to the PXE boot server and save with VMDK format.
- Clients can recovery to a new clear system after reboot.
- Clients can keep their own system data after reboot.
- Support image read cache and client write-back cache.
- Support RAM cache with huge memory access (AWE).
- Support SSD cache.
- Support multiple servers, multiple NICs and load balance.
- Support multiple disks.
- Support client write cache.
- Support one image compatible with different devices (PnP).
- Support image with vhd format.
- Support "Collect Local NIC" and "Merge Collected NIC" function.
- Besides Hard disk, CD/DVD and ISO file can also be used for game disk.
- Multiple commands for management.
- Preload batch processing for clients.
- Server Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008.
- All drives should be formatted as NTFS. When format drives, set "Allocation unit size" as "Default" for Windows system drive, and set "Allocation unit size" as "32K" for other drives.
- Latest service packs should be installed on the server.
- Client Requirements (32 bit Windows edition required)
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista (SP1 required), Windows 7 or Windows 2008.
- The Windows system drive should be formatted as NTFS and set "Allocation unit size" as "Default".
- PXE 2.x compliant network adapter
CCBoot Recommended Server Specifications
Use CCBoot - ISCSI Boot Windows Software to Implement Diskless Solution in Your LAN!