Solve Warface game disconnection issue
- Open CCBoot.ini file from the CCBoot folder.
- Under the [config] line add UniqueDiskID=1 and then save it.
- Now reboot your clients and connect to the game the players should be able to play normally and get disconnected.
- The function UniqueDiskID was added in 20160718, so you need to have the new version of CCBoot to make this work and from version 20160920 this has been set by default.
- In case you have issues in warface then please do the step 1 and 2 in the new version of CCBoot as well to make it work.
- Make sure that the CCBoot server and Client are at the latest version if you are using new versions.