Resolve FACEIT anti-cheat issue
On the latest version, FACEIT fixed the bug that caused the blue screen. If you are still facing blue screen after its installation, please follow the steps below:
- Enable super client for image only.
- Uninstall FACEIT AC if it is installed.
- Download the latest FACEIT installer.
- Install FACEIT AC and FACEIT client application.
- Uncheck "Run FACEIT AC" after the installation.
- Turn off the PC and save changes on the image.
- Enabled super client again and ran FACEIT AC.
- Wait for anti-cheat to update and when FACEIT asks to reboot the PC, just turn it off instead of rebooting.
- Saved changes on the image.
- Turn on the PC and check if it is booting properly.
Note: you must install the following security update for Windows 10
Required update :