Realtek NIC problem in Win7 x64
If the mainboard of the client is ASUS P8P67-M PRO B3 (This mainboard has integrated the Realtek8168 network card), use win7 64 operation system and install the network driver offered by the Realtek. When booting the Win7 64 operating system, it’s possible that a blue screen will occur (especially when transferring a great quantity of data, for example, updating games, download and copy).
Use the Realtek8168 network card driver provided by CCBoot website, change Realtek network card driver and the concrete operational procedures are as follows:
- Download file of "Rt64win7.zip"
- Use the Superuser way to boot the client of Realtek (take the example of PC101).
- Boot the client PC101, copy Rt64win7.zip to the desktop of PC101 and decompress Rt64win7.zip file.
- Replace the files in the three following folders with the decompressed driver file,
- After the finish of the substitution, shut the client.
- Disable superuser on the CCBoot server.