Pay using local payment options
Here is how you can use the local payment option.
1. Go to the purchase page, then check if you have a local payment option in the "Payment Method" drop down. If yes, you can proceed with the below steps, if not then you will have to use PayPal or credit card.
2. Enter the desired number of user licenses you want then enter your Contact Name, Email address and Coupon (if any), then click update (Figure 1).
3. After that, click the "Pay by Local Payment" button below (Figure 2).
4. You will also see the payment amount in Peso or Rubal or Dinar or Bhat depending on your locality currency. Here we take " Philippines Peso" as an example (Figure 3).
5. Click the "Source" drop down and choose your payment option and then enter your email address (Figure 4).
6. Let say you choose to send payment via "BDO internet banking", enter your email address and then click the select button (Figure 5).
7. Enter your email again and then click the "Sends instructions via Email"
further processing needed for payment
8. Login to your email account and look at the email with further instructions.