Invalid hotkey ALT + Tab
When playing games, we use the ALT + Tab hotkey to switch the window, perhaps to check Facebook messages or skype messages or other applications. When we do that sometime it is possible that the "Alt + Tab" hotkey fails to work.
When this happens, you can fix this by updating the image in super client and merging a registry file to the OS
Let's take PC101 for example.
Follow the instructions below
1) Click this link "http://www.ccboot.com/download/alt-tab-no-lag.zip to download alt-tab-no-lag.reg file.
2) Copy this file to your USB drive. Now, enable super client on PC101.
3) Boot the PC101.
4) After booting the client PC101 from CCBoot in super client mode, double click "alt-tab-no-lag.reg" to merge it to the client OS registry.
5) After registry merges, reboot PC101 once and then shutdown the client after it fully comes to the desktop.
6) Now, disable super client and update the image.
The issue with "Alt + Tab" hotkey will not appear anymore.