Install Dot Net 3.5 on Windows 10 offline mode
1. Download the batch file required for Dot Net 3.5 offline installation.
2. Copy the bat file to the desktop (Figure 1)
3. Now, plug in a USB drive with Windows 10 installation (Figure 2)
4. Once USB is plugged in and showing, right click the batch file on desktop and choose "Run as Administrator" (Figure 3).
5. It will take a minute or so to complete the installation and will show you "NET Framework should be installed" on the command prompt (Figure 4).