Fix no compatible graphics hardware in Overwatch
Sometimes overwatch games will show you an error, "No compatible graphics hardware found" when you launch the game. Here is how you solve it.
This is caused when you have multiple graphics hardware in clients. And you install drivers for one PC and the other will show this error.
1. Create a hardware profile for the client PC/PC group that has the same model graphics card. Refer multi Hardware profile
2. Apply the hardware profile to the client PC and then enable superclient.
3. Uninstall the current driver installed for the graphics card from the Device Manager (Figure 1).
4. It will ask if you want to delete the driver for the video card, do not check the box, click "OK" to continue (Figure 2).
5. Now right click the "Computer" and choose "Scan for hardware changes" (Figure 3).
4. Now, it will for new hardware, it will detect and install the drivers for the graphics card. Once the driver is installed click "OK" to close the window (Figure 4).
5. Now, Turn off the client.
6. Save the super client data.
7. Turn on in normal mode and run the game. The game will not show errors anymore.