Wiki Home GAME ISSUES Fix Fortnite game error
Fix Fortnite game error
The Fortnite game gives an error - "Entry Point Not Found" when you run the game (Figure 1).
1. Delete the 4 Fortnite**.exe file from the "Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64" folder (Figure 2)
2. After the files are deleted, open "Epic Games Launcher" then "Verify" the game (Figure 3).
3. Once the verification completes, the error message will stop showing.
Fortnite IP Ban or Hardware Ban
1. Create a new image.
2. Install the game in image from Client.
1. Format the game disk
2. Re-install the game to the game disk from the client PC in super client mode.
When trying to login to Epic Games you encounter the error AS-1041.
1. Run any client PC in super client mode.
2. Open on client side Command Prompt (Win+R and enter: cmd)
2. Ping any site, for example: ping google.com
3. Enter: ipconfig /flushdns
4. Run an epic launcher and check if you can log in. If it doesn't help with the issue then, check fortnite server status: Epic Games Public Status
5. Turn off PC and save changes in image.
Open on the server side game disk, then open folder ...\Epic Games\Epic and delete folder "UnrealEngineLauncher".
In the game, textures are blurred or other texture issues.
Change unlimited framerate to any framerate limit.
Fortnite stuck on loading screen
1. If you use a Nvidia graphics card, close all Nvidia programs in Task Manager.
2. If you use Geforce Experience, turn off the share in-game overlay.
3. Update your graphics card driver.
4. Run Fortnite as administrator.
5. Check for account issues.
Issue 6 :
Fortnite Freeze during loading
1. Enable super client for game disk (You can do it on the server side, if you use game fixes. )
2. Launch Fortnite and go to settings.
3. Reduce the "Matchmaking Region" and apply.
4. Shutdown and disable super client mode.
After the system reinstallation or when the user creates a new image, he may face this issue when the epic launcher starts (Figure 4).
Install directX 9.