EA Launcher, EA Desktop, Apex fix
Since the default installer will install EA Games on the C with no ability to change that, Follow the following steps to install EA in Game disk in your Server.
- Download and install EA Launcher on your server (it will force install in C:\Program Files).
- Once the installation is done, it will open EADesktop, close it and put this bat file in Game Disk directly and run it once (Figure 1)
- Open EA Launcher again, the path to EADesktop file will be "D:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Desktop\EA Desktop\EADesktop.exe" in case your Game drive is D. (Figure 2)
- "EA Games" folder will be created in D:\Program Files\EA Games" so all the games must be installed in this folder, or it will be required to install on client side (Figure 3)
- Enable super client and run the same bat file once. (Figure 1)
- Download and install EA Launcher again (on client)
- Once the installation is done, restart the PC once and run EA Launcher from your Game Drive and check if everything is okay, disable the super client and save the changes.