CS:GO non steam work with CCBoot
Following method works with CSGO downloaded from Steam as well.
1) Download and extract the SmartSteamEmu141.7z package and put it in the game disk (Figure 1).
3) Open the SmartSteamEmu141 folder and double the SSE Launcher executable to run it (Figure 2) .
4) Drag the CS:GO game in to the SmartSteamEmu Launcher window (Figure 3).
5) After you drag and drop the game in the SSE Launcher, "Game Settings" windows opens. In "Game App Id:" enter "730". Then click save to add the game to SSE Launcher. This is the same for the steam version of CS:GO as well (Figure 4).
Note: If you want to run Counter Strike Source with this method then when adding the game.
In "Game App Id:" enter "240". Then click save to add the game to SSE Launcher.
6) The SSE Launcher will now have CS:GO in its window (Figure 5).
7) Now, In the client open the SSE Launcher and open the game. Play without any crashes and on LAN as well.
Disclaimer: We recommend purchasing the game if you enjoy the game. We do not host the smartsteamemu on our servers. The link is purely for educational use only