CCBoot works with EZ time billing
- On CCBoot server, download EZ Time billing server from http://www.ezsoft.web.id/billing/download/Installer_Server%20v2.0.zip, and then extract the file.
- Close all running applications in order not to conflict with the installation of EZ Time billing software.
- Run the "setup.exe" file, and follow the instructions to complete the installation of the billing server.
- Run EZ Time billing server.
- Diskless boot one of the client PCs in super client mode.
- Download EZ Time billing client from http://www.ezsoft.web.id/billing/download/Installer_Client%20v1.3.1.zip, and then extract the file.
- Run the "setup.exe" file, and follow the instructions to complete the installation of the billing client. (Note: Do not select "Launch Client Shield" when the installation is finished.)
- Download the "ccboot-for-ez-timebilling.zip" file from http://www.ccboot.com/download/ccboot-for-ez-timebilling.zip, and extract it.
- Copy the "CCBoot-for-EZ-Timebilling.exe" file from the extracted file to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Client Shield".
- Run the "CCBoot-for-EZ-Timebilling.exe" file, and then run the "EZShield.exe" file.
- Enter the Workstation number (e.g. 1).
- Enter the server IP.
- Enter the server port, the default port is 2021. And then click the "OK" button.
- Shutdown PC1 normally. Disable super client and save the updated image on CCBoot server.
- Diskless boot all client PCs.