Wiki Home TROUBLESHOOTS Avoid network disconnection
Avoid network disconnection
My network disconnects intermittently. I suspect it is because of the network auto sleep. I enabled super client to disable auto sleep and power save, but after I restarted the client, it reverted back to the old settings.
- Diskless boot one client PC with super client.
- Disable the "Power Options" in the network properties. For details, please refer to "Client power options optimization".
- Run CCBoot PNP tool. Click "Collect Local NIC", and then click "Merge Collected NIC".
- Shutdown the client PC, and then disable super client on CCBoot server.
- If the network disconnected after computers worked for a while, it may be related to the DHCP service in the router. Please disable other DHCP service on the LAN, especially the DHCP service in the router.
- If you are experiencing random network disconnection and also have "Network disconnection" in Event log, then change the NIC properties and only disable "Flow Control" leave other settings as it is.